Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Good things are worth waiting for

Why is it so easy to put my own project on the back burner and take care of everyone and everything else first? Perhaps it's no coincidence it works out that way either?? Nonetheless, I am making headway slowly but surely. The solo show for October has been postponed because the funding for the holistic site has yet to happen. I am not terribly upset as I'm still not ready either. I went to a few exhibits last week and am still exploring prints, printing sources, post-processing techniques and etc to figure out how I want to print, process and present my first body of work. I was given great advice to write about what I shoot and finally doing this gave me much clarity about my work. I love textures and macro views and abstract art so much and I am coming to understand what these images represent to me, and therefore, why I shoot them. Stay tuned....it will be worth the wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment